Lagu Talking to the Moon

Talking to the Moon Lyrics. Im Talking to the Moon Aku bicara pada rembulan Chorus Still try to get to You Tetap berusaha berbicara padamu In hopes youre on the other side Berharap kau di sana Talking to me too Juga berbicara kepadaku Or Am I a fool Ataukah aku ini orang gila Who sits alone Yang duduk seorang diri Talking to the moon Berbicara pada rembulan Outro.


Bruno Mars Talking To The Moon Lyrics Youtube

I know youre somewhere out there Somewhere far away I want you back I want you back My neighbors think Im crazy But they dont understand Youre all I had.

. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Going Out menjadi trek pertama dari 17 lagu dalam album tersebut. Sign up for our newsletter httpwwwsing2mu.

Im feeling like Im famous The talk of the town They say Ive gone mad Yeah Ive gone mad But they dont know what I know Cause when the sun goes down someones talking back Yeah Theyre talking back Chorus At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself Talking to the moon. In hopes youre on the other side Berharap kau ada di sisi lainnya Talking to me too. Setelah diterjemahkan dan diartikan lagu Talking To The Moon mengisahkan tentang kesedihan hati Bruno Mars karena putus cinta ia kehilangan wanita pujaanya hubunganya menjadi jauh.

C-GB Am-G F talking to me too. Chorus F G Am talking to the moon. Dm G at night when the stars Dm light up my room.

Talking to the moon Trying to get to you In hopes youre on the other side talking to me too Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon. Talking to the moon. It was written by Mars Philip Lawrence Ari Levine Albert Winkler and Jeff Bhasker while production was handled by the Smeezingtons in.

Lagu tersebut rilis pada 26 Maret 2013 dan masuk dalam album studio kedua mereka yang bertajuk Wild Free. Karena putus cintanya Bruno menggambarkan di lirik lagunya bahwa ia tak bisa berbuat apa-apa ia hilang arah galau duduk sendirian di malam hari dan stu. Lagu yang berjudul Talking to the Moon ini dibawakan oleh Bruno Mars merupakan seorang penyanyi-penulis multi-instrumentalis.

C Im feeling like Im famous. F G Am talking to the moon. Or am i a fool.

Intro C C Verse 1 C I know youre somewhere out there E7 Somewhere far away Am G I want you back F I want you back C My neighbors think Im crazy E7 But they dont understand Am G Youre all I had F Youre all I had Pre-Chorus Dm G At night when the stars Dm light up my room G I sit by myself Chorus F G Am Talking to the moon F G Am Tryna get to. Talking To The Moon. The song was first unveiled on Marss debut extended play Its Better If You Dont Understand as its last track.

My neighbors think Im crazy. G i sit by myself. Get Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon Sickmix TikTok Remix Lyrics.

4 min read. Talking to the Moon is a song by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars from his debut studio album Doo-Wops Hooligans. F G Am try to get to you.

G who sits alone. The talk of the town They say Ive gone mad Yeah Ive gone mad But they dont know what I know Cause when the sun goes down Someones talking back Yeah theyre talking back Ohhh Chorus At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself talking to the moon. Am G someones talking back.

But they dont understand. Dm C Ahh Ahh Dm G Ahh Cause every night F G Am Im talking to the moon F G Am Still trying to get to you F In hopes youre on G the other side C G Am Talking to me too F Or am I a fool G who sits alone Am G D Talking to the moon Outro C I know youre somewhere out there E7 Somewhere far away. I want you back I want you back.

F G Am try to get to you. Ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah Do you ever hear me calling. Am G D talking to the moon.

F G in hopes youre on the other side. Am they say Ive gone mad. G who sits alone.

Trying to get to you In hopes youre on the other side talking to me too. C GB Am G F talking to me too or am I a fool. Youre all I had youre all I had.

Bruno - Mars Talking To The Moon Addeddate 2019-11-06 113748 Identifier brunomarstalkingtothemoon Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 164. Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon Piano Karaoke Version Please like subscribe and turn on notifications. Lirik dan terjemahan lagu Talking to the Moon dari Bruno Mars dirilis pada 4 Oktober 2010 dalam album yang bertajuk Doo-Whops Hooligans lengkap dengan makna lagu dan arti lirik ke terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia.

Talking to the moon Berbicara pada rembulan Bridge Do you ever hear me calling Pernahkan kau mendengarku memanggilmu Outro Cause every night Karena setiap malam Im talking to the Moon Aku bicara pada rembulan Still try to get to you Masih berusaha berbicara padamu. E the talk of the town. F G in hopes youre on the other side.

I know youre somewhere out there. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. F yeah theyre talking back.

Try to get to You In hopes youre on the other side Talking to me too. At night when the stars light up my room. Ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh Cause every night Im talking to the moon Still trying to get to you In hopes youre on the other side talking to me too.


Bruno Mars Talking To The Moon Lyrics Youtube Bruno Mars Lyrics Moon


Bruno Mars Talking To The Moon Lyrics Youtube


Bruno Mars Talking To The Moon Lyrics Youtube

No comments for "Lagu Talking to the Moon"